The GripTools iXplorer is a powerful real-time animation tool for MAXON CINEMA 4D.
The iXplorer enables you to intuitively control objects in a 3D scene using your iPhone 4/4S or iPad 2.
Key creation on-the-fly makes the iXplorer a huge timesaver.
- Intuitively navigate a camera or other objects in a 3D scene using your iDevice
- Generate and record the motion to the timeline in real-time on-the-fly
- Uses iPhone 4/4S/iPad 2 gyros, accelerometers and compass to capture precise motion
- Near ‘Absolute’ rotation possible(see the manual)
- Other iDevices are also usable with limited capabilities
- Zooming / driving with on-screen virtual sliders
- Fine adjust position / translation with the on-screen virtual joystick
- Control CINEMA 4D during presentations
- Control the C4D timeline with virtual buttons: start/stop, record/rewind
- Separate ‘Stop and Render’ button
- 5 selectable control modes: absolute, relative, raw, etc.
- Multi-touch interface, enabling simultaneous use of the interface controls
- Using WiFi, for wireless connecting
- Comprehensive manual (free download).
- Free demo download available.
- Free demo scenes download.
- iPhone, iPad or iPod touch running iOS 4.0 and up
- MAXON CINEMA 4D R12.0 and up
- Operating system workstation:
Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard(32/64 bit Universal binary)
Windows XP/Vista/7 works with C4D in 32bit mode only(but runs in both Win32/64)
- ** The GripTools iXplorer plugin for MAXON CINEMA 4D **
- Connection to the same WiFi network as the workstation
** The GripTools iXplorer plugin for CINEMA 4D be found at:
Maxon CINEMA 4D can be found at: